Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVER

What we had was something I thought to be unbelievable
Though it wasn't enough
Looking at me with those light brown eyes,
I wondered if he looked at her the same way,
making her feel butterflies in her stomach like i always did
Did she caress the freckles on his face like i used to?
'till this day I ask myself why she never figured it out?
You don't feel what you don't see
And the best lies are told with fingers tied
Whenever I catch him looking at me
I hope he could see through the windows of my soul
and realize how he has destroyed my brittle heart
Now I have to live without a little piece of my heart
that he took unknowingly
The sound of his voice makes my heart beat like thunder
And the scent of his skin unlocks forbidden memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment