Friday, December 3, 2010

WiNtERSWEEt VAllEY

Wintersweet; my special place
My world between the world 
I'm its creator and Its only destroyer 
There's mountains in the distance
A meadow with my favorite flowers 
Trees everywhere, different colors;
Some orange, others purple or pink 
There are no seasons in Wintersweet 
Its a mixture of autumn and spring 
Its sunny and rainy sometimes 
But neither hot nor humid, just nice
There's a sea green pond where ducks and geese swim around 
Animals roaming round and round 
Filling the air with different sounds 
A golden swing set with benches here and there
And also a never ending brick road in mid-air
I choose who comes and goes 
For it is my world 
I go there when there isn't anywhere else to go 
All of my worries and pains vanish 
When I visit my dear Wintersweet Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment