Friday, February 25, 2011

{AVOiDED}

Your avoidance kills me 
It's like a disease
eating me away 
slowly but surely 
it'll eat me all the way 
You won't look me in the eye 
cowardness doesn't suit you
It makes me mad
but at the same time a little sad 
What did I do to make you act this way? 
Or did I do anything at all? 
You give me mixed signals 
you push me away 
then you pull me in closer 
could it be a figment of my imagination? 
or be the cruel reality? 
I try to stay away 
but there's failure every time
Something about you draws me towards you
you're the magnet, I'm the metal 
we weren't like this before 
we're complete opposites 
That's what made our friendship work
something came between us
And now you turned into a different person 
a stranger, i don't even know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment