Friday, February 25, 2011

[[fAllEN ANGEl]]

Born with wings 
wings to soar high in the sky 
A beautiful angel some would say 
As time passed by 
the angel's true colors appeared
Still a beautiful angel 
but with darkened wings 
BLACK like those of a raven's 
On the inside she feels trapped, lonely, sad
Yet on the outside she seems glad
and always smiling
You'd think she's oblivious 
to the problems that surround her 
In reality she feels restless, frustrated 
The only option she has left 
is to laugh to keep herself from crying 
She tries to take flight on broken wings 
Difficult; yes 
Impossible; not an option 
Her wings are a mirror of her life 
BLACK, like a starless night 
How can something so BEAUTIFUL be so UGLY? 
She lives in her past and its hard for her to move on
She's become nothing 
On the inside she's dead
Who will bring her to life? 
She's been living a lie
There's nothing inside 
WAKE ME UP! 
Call my name and save me from the dark
I'm frozen inside 
seems like I've been sleeping for so many years
I have to open my eyes to see everything 
So PLEASE, will someone save me? 

2 comments:

  1. this is probably really old but I really like it.
    with permission can I repost it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ummm i know this is like months since you posted but yes you can repost it. I have not been blogging at all.

    ReplyDelete