Thursday, June 27, 2013

HEAR ME, fEEl ME

Decision making
Not necessarily my strong suit
Always saying I want this,
But really I want that
So indecisive, unsure, lost
Scared, only wishing to hide away

Then I fall deep into your stare
Your stare of certainty, comfort
You tell me to not be scared,
You never tell me if you are scared
You keep that from me, only to protect me

What would I do without you?
You save me from myself
You keep me going
Feeding my hope and stabilizing emotions
You do both jobs of inhibiting and exciting
Your touch;
Calming yet arousing

You say that maybe I’m too good for you
What you fail to see is
I am so emotionally damaged
I couldn’t possibly be too good
I’m always in constant pain
An ache that will forever stay with me

When I’m with you,
It goes away
Perishes from complete existence

Unbelievable
How much power you have
Over my heart,
So please hear me, feel me
Love me
Like I do you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment